There are few if any good reasons
not to choose the best of the bunch when you’re looking for useful WordPress
plugins to take your web design or business to the next level.
The problem is, how do you go
about finding them?
For several categories of best WordPress
plugins, the answer is simple, and that is to just keep reading.
The WordPress plugin market is
never static. It just keeps getting bigger, and in most instances better. New cool
WordPress plugins that show great promise are continuously being added. The
more established plugins continue to improve.
You’ll find some of both types here, and whichever you may chose you won’t have to worry about bugs or bad coding.
That said, have at it!
For fitness centers, beauty salons, training, and similar business types that rely on efficient and effective appointment booking systems – Amelia is an ideal solution – an affordable, feature-rich booking manager.
- Amelia is easy to set up and does not require any training to use
- Amelia can manage an unlimited number of appointments and events for an unlimited number of clients and employees.
- Amelia can serve multiple locations
- Clients and employees are presented with smooth and shiny UIs to work from
- Clients can access Amelia 24/7 to make, change, or cancel appointments
- Employees can connect to their Google and Outlook Calendars to avoid overlapping appointments or interference with personal commitments or events.
The list can go on,
but the message is this:
- Customers don’t have to be put on hold to make an appointment.
- Business owners have an instant and accurate overview of current and future appointments.
- You can sell packages of appointments in Amelia by group appointments of the same service or various services in a bundle for a single price. This way, you can increase your profit and sales.
- Amelia provides all parties concerned with the error-free appointment and event booking.
Click on the banner to learn more about this best-in-class WordPress plugin.
Unless you have the right tools at hand, creating a table or chart can be a time-consuming task, and even then, it can sometimes be difficult to incorporate every feature you want.
Data volume alone can
cause some table-building tools to come to a grinding halt, not to mention any
requirements you might have for formatting or responsiveness.
wpDataTables – No1
table and chart plugin out there can:
- Manage huge amounts of data (thousands upon thousands of rows) and provide results in seconds or minutes instead of hours.
- Accepts data from a variety of sources and in a variety of formats, including real-time MySQL data.
- Tables and charts are responsive and front-end editable. Once online, a table or chart can still be corrected or updated.
- wpDataTables filtering and conditional formatting capabilities allow users to color-code or highlight essential information in a table or chart.
Click on the banner to
find out about wpDataTables other features.
WPC Product Bundles not only allows its users to create bundles of products, but to go a step farther and allow items from different product lines as well as variable products to be bundled together.
Product Bundle is RTL optimizable, completely WooCommerce compatible, and also
- Manages inventory, shipping, tax, and invoicing associated with
creating a product bundle
- Shows discounts as amounts or percentages and manages coupon
- Items or whole bundles of items can be customized in terms of
- Can be combined with Product Timer, AJAX Add to Cart, and other
WPC plugins for a better UX and improved performance
on the banner if product bundling is one of your marketing strategies.
It’s a fact, personalized websites perform better and Logic Hop is the best personalization tool for WordPress. Features like geolocation, dynamic text replacement and integrations with WooCommerce and Gravity Forms are just some of the many reasons you see Logic Hop on everyone’s list of favorite plugins.
Hop offers unlimited personalizations for a fixed low price. No hidden limits,
no per user costs. Add Logic Hop to your arsenal of plugins today – You won’t
If you’ve always wanted to jazz up your websites with special effects but have never had the wherewithal to do it, you’ll be able to exceed your wildest expectations with Slider Revolution.
Slider Revolution –
- Saves you hours, even days of work on every project
- Provides 200+ responsive templates to get you
- Includes 2,000+ design elements and 25+ add-ons to
help you complete the task
Click to find out more.
LayerSlider is not just for sliders. It is in fact a web designer’s dream tool for animation and content creation and is the perfect remedy for spicing up a website that lacks variety.
- LayerSlider offers an intuitive editor that is easy to use and does not require coding
- This popular plugin features a selection of professionally-crafted templates including sliders, galleries, popups, and more
LayerSlider is SEO friendly and responsive.
Flow-Flow has transformed the activity of engaging your website’s audience with social proof from a mix of feeds from an ardent wish to a feature you can implement in a few minutes.
- Flow-Flow is easy to customize
- No code is required during setup
- Admin permission is not required to get Facebook and Instagram
business page posts
Social Feed is Envato’s best-selling social media plugin.
8. Heroic Inbox
- Heroic Inbox makes it
easy for staffs to collaborate and achieve a desired Inbox Zero condition
- Key metrics are
tracked to measure inbox management performance
- Heroic Inbox combines
a user-friendly UI with smart workflows
The top ad manager for WordPress? Ads Pro takes the prize here, by giving is WordPress users a better online experience than they were previously capable of.
Pro features include –
- 20 different advertising displays and 25+ responsive ad templates
- An ad management Admin Panel and a Frontend User’s Panel
- Geographical Targeting Spaces and other devices
- 3 Billing modules and 4 Payment methods
to learn how to manage ads more effectively and earn more.
These essential WordPress plugins are not only great tools for adding and extending functionality to WordPress. They are best WordPress plugins in their respective categories for doing exactly that.
Any one of them can turn a so-so
website into a barely under control moneymaker. Or at least to one capable of
bringing smiles to website owners and their clients’ faces.