Few weeks ago, I was working on a project for which I needed a admin template which should be responsive and multi-functional. I thought I should hire someone to design and create one for me, but then I found and purchased a premium template which has all the features I was looking for. Creating a template your own can be a time taking and expensive job. But if you will go towards premium templates then its quite possible that you can get one which suites your requirements. I have crated a list of awesome templates which are highly customizable and highly responsive. All have amazing features and design which can be a good collection for any one.
1. The Realm – Clean & Modern Admin Template [$ 16]
The Realm admin template was built with the popular Bootstrap framework from Twitter and has been styled in a modern flat design. The admin template adapts seamlessly with any device such as tabletsand mobile phones. You can use this template if you are building an administrator panel for any website. The Realm offers analytics plugins, user management, task management, gallery, notifications and much more. This admin template was written using HTML5 features and CSS3 styling. The documentation is simple and we also made links to documentation for plugins easily accessible within the live preview.
- Responsive – Adapts to any device
- Flat Design – Trend of 2013
- 2x Notification plugins
- Task Management Interface
- Support Tickets Interface
- User & Employee Management Interface
- Analytics plugins with bars, charts and cakes
- Calendar for scheduling
2. Aquincum – Premium Responsive Admin Template [$ 21]
Aquincum – a new premium admin skin with lots of custom elements, 35+ plugins and very flexible content structure. It has 3 columns liquid structure with 3 level navigation and 2 level sidebar. Available 10 main backgrounds, compatible with Bootstrap 2.0.3 and latest jquery versions. Integrated bootstrap plugins add an extra easy to use components to custom stuff like buttons, dropdown menus, different button sizes and many other features. Aquincum is a responsive template, which means it is compatible with mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad.
- Liquid 2 columns layout
- Integrated Flot charts
- Fuly responsive layout
- Animated progress bars
- Notification blocks
- 6 background colors
3. AdminPlus – Premium Bootstrap Admin Template [$ 20]
AdminPlus is highly responsive admin template created with Bootstrap framework. It has a list of features which put extra points to this template. One thing we found in this that this template has touch enabled menu feature for devices. It also has unlimited colors selection for users, which means you can set your own primary color easily.
4. Sweet Dreams Premium Admin Template [$ 18]
Sweet Dreams is a very good template and a completely new approach to the creation of this template! You can easily and without difficulty manage the site. Drop-down lists, information messages, charts all this is done for the convenience and economy of your time and your customers.
- RESPONSIVE LAYOUT
- Valid HTML5
- Cross-browser compatible (IE9+)
- Flot Charts plugin (Updating graphs real-time, Interacting with the data points, Bar, Pie)
- Page Forms (Validation Plugin, Checkbox and Radio style, Sliders, Progress Bars)
- Page Calendar & To-do list
- Page Chat
- Page Widgets (Accordion, Tabs, Alert Boxes, Tooltips …)
5. AIR – Responsive Bootstrap Admin Template [$ 20]
6. Beoro Admin Responsive Template [$ 17]
Beoro Admin is a HTML5/CSS3 backend template based on Twitter Bootstrap Framework, it’s easily customisable, cross-browser compatible and works great on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. It can be used for any web aplication (Cms, Crm, Statistics, Shop backend etc).
- Responsive Layout (desktops, tablets, mobile devices)
- Sticky Footer
- Responsive gallery grid with basic edit options
- Contact List
- Widget Boxes
- Google maps
7. Simplpan Admin Panel Template [$ 17]
Simplpan is a very stylish admin panel template thats ready to be implemented as backend interface for your application. It fits perfectly for CMS systems, but can be used for anything!
Simplpan comes with custom jQuery addons, tabs, galleries, forms, validations, charts and much more!
This Admin Template also comes with 7 great theme styles (blue, light, dark, green, red, purple & brown). Be sure to check them out in the live preview. It is also very easy to create and add your own theme styles.
- HTML5 Valid & CSS3
- 960 Grid System
- 7 Theme Styles (blue, light, dark, green, red, purple & brown)
- Easy Positioning
- 3 Different types of notice messages
8. Zice Admin Colorful Admin Templates [$ 16]
Zice Admin is Colorful Admin theme, includes dashboard, form, full option gallery, graph presentation, file management, calender, user interface, map & location, error page, 200+ icon,Theme PSD File and documentation for admin management. It is colorful style effect and design templates for easy to use.
- CSS3 Compliant
- Webcam take picture
- Google Maps & Location
- iOS checkbox style
- 200 Icons, 2 style color and gray (PSD File)
9. Admintasia-Powerful backend admin user interface [$ 12]
Admintasia is a complete backend administration user interface that has the flexibility to house any kind of application. It loads last, it’s intuitive and easy to use, it uses only three small images and it also looks good.
Admintasia’s layout is very customizable. With the help of my helper CSS classes you can, for example divide the main content area into one big box and two small ones, or three smaller one, or two big ones. You want two notification boxes side by side? No problem, just add a css class and you’re done and this goes for allmost all elements. Everything is fluid. Also, there is an option in the sidebar from which you can set a fixed page width.
Admintasia includes sliders, flexigrids, accordions, modal video, and many other nice features.
10. Gebo Admin Responsive Template [$ 16]
Gebo Admin is full featured, two column responsive template based on Bootstrap Framework from Twitter. It has lots of js plugins: charts, filterable/searchable list, calendar, multiselect, location finder, file manager, gallery grid, datatables, sticky messages, WYSIWG editor and many more.
- Responsive two column layout (hideable sidebar)
- Fixed top bar
- Location finder (Google Maps)
- Charts (lines, bars, pies)
- Notifications (sticky, modal boxes)
- Style Switcher